As a solo singer with acoustic guitar, I can provide music at any stage of your wedding day :-
– Before the Ceremony, to entertain the guests as they assemble
– As the Bride walks down the aisle
– During the signing of the register
– As the guests depart from the church / venue
– At the afternoon reception, as a background to the mingling and quaffing of Champagne
– In the dining area as your guests take their seats, and as a background to the meal
– As the live evening entertainment to help the party reach full swing, including the first dance.
The best option for the night do is to have The Gillan Edgar Party Band take care of the evening entertainment. We cover a range of styles from Rock ‘n Roll to general uptempo party music, from 60’s and 70’s pop to present day rock and indie. Whether solo or with band, I always treat it as my duty to get the crowd on the dancefloor and singing and swaying along to the music.
Every couple who books me for their wedding day has the option of a consultation to ensure that the right kind of music is played for them and their guests. A current songlist is provided, so you can exclude any songs you don’t like, in order to tailor the playlist to your tastes.
Also, if you want live accompaniment for your first dance, I will learn it free of charge. I add a few songs to my repertoire every month, so the songlist is constantly being updated.
The prices page has details of the most popular combinations of the above services, but please get in touch if you have any queries.