Live Showcase || Thursday 20th December 2018 || Albert’s Schloss || 10pm onward
Ding dong merrily on high my loves!
An essential right royal knees-up this 20th December for various reasons, including (but not limited to);
1. It’s the final live showcase of the year, in the fantastically vibrant surrounds of Manchester’s premier Weimar-inspired drinking tavern – Albert’s Schloss;
2. It’s the Gillan Edgar Band Christmas get-together (open to anyone and everyone who’s ever been in, guested with, manned the faders for, or otherwise been involved in the life of the Gillan Edgar Band);
3. It’s the last Thursday before the big day itself, so it should be celebrated with aplomb;
4. Dancing has been shown to eliminate amyloid plaques and neurofibrillary tangles in the body thereby decreasing the chances of developing nasty illnesses in later life;
5. Fun is great and should be had, it’s just really rather nice on balance;
With the group kicking things off in style 10pm, and with free entry all night to the best Thursday evening venue in Manchester there’s no better place to kick out the jams (knock back a few Babychams) and get your filthy Chrimbo requests in. We can’t wait to see you in your Xmas finery!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Albert’s Schloss, Peter Street, Manchester – Thursday 20th Dec 2018